One and a half hour guided Snorkelling
- Enjoy A Swimming Route From The Shore Through The Best Snorkel Areas Of The Island Of Tabarca. Caves, Isles, Sunken Boats Etc.
- Observe Dozens Of Fish Species, Sea Stars And Much More.
- Complete Equipment provided : Mask, Fins, Vest, 100% Waterproof Bag For Your Personal Items.
- Photos Of Your Excursion Is Included, And You Can Request Videos As Well.
- All Of It With Professional Instructors And Personal Attention
- Liability Insurance
- Accompaniment From The Meeting Point
- Adaptibility To Personal Needs
More about our Guides
We are passionate people who love nature and the marine life, and that is why we have been hooked to Tabarca Island our entire life. Our goal is to bring you closer to this marine world, which is filled with beautiful fishes and many different sea creatures, reefs, coves, beaches, coasts etc…that are definitely worth a visit to.
More about Tabarca
Tabarca Island is a declared Marine Reserve, and Snorkeling is the number one activity there. The waters of Tabarca are crystal clear, transparent, unpolluted, teeming with marine life, and that is the reason why Snorkeling has been getting more and more popular over the past few years. Swimming through its waters and discovering its treasures is the best adventure. Come and enjoy this beautiful underwater world with us!
The Island is located at approx. 20km south from Alicante City, it is the smallest permanently inhabited island in Spain. The population count is about 80, but during the summer months gets very busy because of tourism.
It is only 2km long and 300m wide, and it has a very interesting history, the island was a refuge for the Barbary pirates up to the end of the 18th century. It has various restaurants and shops, and some monuments that are worth a visit.(lighthouse, church, fortress and the remaining of the wall that protected the island)
The island has been declared a Special Protected Zone for Birds by the European Union, and is well known for its Marine Reserve (Reserva marina de la Isla de Tabarca). The waters of Tabarca Island are clear, transparent and unpolluted, are teeming with marine life, and there is a bounty of beautiful marine flora and fauna. The high quality of the waters serve as shelter for lot of species, from lobsters or sea stars to loggerhead sea turtles and groupers, that invite you to explore the Island underwater.